“When I saw the amount of new and beautiful creations being made for FASHION FOR LIFE 2013, my head span like Linda Blair’s in her best moment. How could we possibly showcase all this new fashion in one week while organizing the event at the same time? Thank God for SL FASHION AGENCIES! They all graciously jumped in to give us a hand. I am forever grateful.” Frolic Mills, BOSL & Co, CEO
Every year, hundreds of people in Second Life ™ give their time, creativity and money to help raise funds and awareness on behalf of the ‘American Cancer Society’ at FASHION FOR LIFE.
This year 2013 from March 9th – 17th, an incredible 9 sims will be built by some of the grids most fabulous artists and builders based on the theme of ‘The Seven Ancient Wonders of the World.’
In addition to the most current and fantastic style and fashion finds you can expect to see dazzling art and wonderful architectural displays. There will be a schedule of stunning live events and fashion shows produced by some of SL’s top fashion agencies running though the duration of the FFL event! All to benefit Relay for Life!
The Wonders of the World Sims of Fashion For Life
- Great Pyramid of Giza – Built by Thoth Jantzen – Sponsored by Chop Zuey Couture and Jewellery
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon – Built by Patch Thibaud – Sponsored by Tres Beau Designs in honor of loved ones lost.
- Statue of Zeus at Olympia – Built by KarlinJames Zepp – Sponsored by Sonatta Morales *8* Vintage Couture
- Temple of Artemis at Ephesus – Built by nexuno Thespian – Sponsored by Leri Miles Designs, Quality mesh fashion for men and women.
- Mausoleum at Halicarnassus – Built by Kaya Angel – Sponsored by LAZURI
- Colossus of Rhodes – Built by Rebeca Bashly – Sponsored by .:EMO-tions:.
- Lighthouse of Alexandria – Built by Bryn Oh – Sponsored by [sYs] Design
- FASHION FOR LIFE – Built by Eshi Otawara – sponsored by Miss Mundo Virtual Organization
- FFL Event Sim – Built by Eshi Otawara – Sponsored by Christianraven Resident
ENTERTAINMENT & EVENTS SCHEDULE:
:Featuring Live entertainment, including music and catwalk events. Scheduled fashion shows will reveal different outfits from the all new ‘Fashion for Life 2013’ collection.
SATURDAY MARCH 9TH
▪12:00 PM SLT: GRAND OPENING OF FASHION FOR LIFE 2013!
SUNDAY MARCH 10TH
▪10:00 AM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by: KV Dream Agency
MONDAY MARCH 11TH
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by SOLO EVANE
TUESDAY MARCH 12TH
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by AVENUE
WEDNESDAY MARCH 13TH
▪4:00 PM SLT- FASHION SHOW – Produced by Elegance Agency
▪6:00 PM SLT – ANTONIO GALLOWAY IN CONCERT!
THURSDAY MARCH 14TH
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by UEMA AGENCY
FRIDAY MARCH 15TH
▪12:00 PM SLT – CHANGHIGH SISTERS FIRESHOW of Light, Life and Love
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by OPIUM EVOLUTION
SATURDAY MARCH 16TH
▪10:00 AM SLT – GALLIANO COUTURE INSPIRED COLLECTION – Produced by BLVD AGENCY
SUNDAY MARCH 17TH
▪9:00 AM SLT – GRAND FINALE – SL TOP MODEL COMPETITION
▪11:00 AM SLT – CLOSING PARTY – RAFFLE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
*BOSL Radio will also stream across all 9 sims in partnership with SL club ‘The Velvet’.
* There will be a public ‘BEST FFL PHOTO CONTEST’ for the duration of this event. The winner will receive items from participating FFL designers.
Fashion for Life Flickr: